Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year or I'm so glad my idiot neighbor and their Idiot kids didn't burn my house down.

By Blls Bailey


If you are like me and live in a rural neighborhood you also had to go through a night with dumbass neighbors shooting off fireworks into the early morning hours supposedly bringing in the new year.  Don't get me wrong I'm all for expressing my happiness but in more constructive ways and one of them is not by setting fire to mine and my neighbor's house or running their livestock through the fences and scaring the hell out of all the pets. And what about the feeling of others like war veterans that have gone through hell in combat, how do you think they feel when the fireworks are so loud it seems to be in the room with you. Yep I'm all for celebrating but it's not by keeping little newborn babes awake crying, or someone with a ready awaiting water hose up all night worrying about some idiot next door setting fire to the countryside. Late night partying with fire crackers and loud music going into the wee hours of the morning is great, that is unless you're one of the people who was raised up in the country and know what it's like to have to get up at 4:00am in the morning to hunt up your lost livestock and care for them. Subdivisions and City people should come into the countryside to live with the understanding that they should leave the bright lights and noises of the city behind them or stay where they are. Yep Happy New Year America and here's to leaving the holidays behind us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CartoonsDemsRinos