Monday, December 12, 2022

Trump: I Wouldn't Exchange 'Merchant of Death' for Griner

Trump says Brittney Griner prisoner swap for Viktor Bout doesn't seem like  a 'good trade'

Former President Donald Trump decried on his Truth Social platform the United States' prisoner swap of Russian arms dealer Victor Bout, also known as the "Merchant of Death," for WNBA star Brittney Griner.

"I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan," Trump wrote. "I wouldn't have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals. I would have gotten Paul out, however, just as I did with a record number of other hostages. The deal for Griner is crazy and bad. The taking wouldn't have even happened during my Administration, but if it did, I would have gotten her out, fast!"

Paul Whelan, a retired Marine not included in the Biden administration's deal, was detained in Russia in 2018 over allegations of espionage. 

Blls Bailey: Poor Griner looks so sweet in this photo 😏 The real truth is she hates America, but what would you expect from a black lesbian basketball player who Biden chose over a retired Marine. Damn shame the American government has turned to shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CartoonDems