Thursday, October 20, 2016

Interim DNC boss Brazile denies receiving question before March town hall


Interim Democratic Party Chairwoman Donna Brazile vehemently denied receiving a question about the death penalty and tipping off the Hillary Clinton campaign prior to a March town hall hosted by CNN and TV One.
The revelation came after WikiLeaks released a batch of emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta last week. The day after apparently receiving the question it was provided by TV One’s Roland Martin verbatim to CNN.
“I’m not going to try and validate falsified information,” Brazile told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly after the third presidential debate.
“I have my documents. I have my files. Thank god I haven’t had my emails ripped off from me and stolen and given to some criminal to come back altered.”
The leaked email showed that Brazile wrote in the subject line “From time to time I get the questions in advance” and Kelly added that CNN said Martin, or someone at TV One, had given them to Brazile.
“As far as I know, CNN has never provided me with questions…ever,” Brazile responded.
See the Fox News 2016 battleground prediction map and make your own election projections. See Predictions Map →
Kelly followed up, asking what Brazile was referring to when she said she got the questions in advance.
“A lot of those emails I would not give them the time of the day.” Brazile said denying the comments once more, saying they were not verified emails and may have been altered.
Brazile said in a statement after the leak last week that she would never share questions with candidates ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CartoonsDemsRinos