![]() |
The number kind of blows your mind. Thirteen million. Thirteen million of anything signifies a large amount of whatever it is you’re talking about, but 13 million pounds of human waste and trash and hazardous material left by homeless people in a city park? That’s just revolting. And yet that’s exactly what the leadership of California has brought us, from the inept Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass to the vain, feckless Gov. Gavin Newsom, who’s been promising to end the homeless crisis for decades. I remember back in the day hearing hushed conversations about Calcutta, India, and how its endemic poverty represented exactly what you don’t want to see in a modern city. But is this so different? The shocking numbers reveal just how disgusting things are allowed to become in the park, which is right smack in the middle of the city’s downtown area. I didn’t have Taco Bell this week, but I almost feel like I did when I read about the stark reality on the ground:
I can't imagine anyone is planning on bringing their kids to play there anytime soon. "PROGRESS": Feds Move in on LA's Drug-Infested MacArthur Park, Expose Karen Bass' Fecklessness in the Process The area originated in the 1880s as Westlake Park, but was renamed in 1942 to honor Gen. Douglas MacArthur following his victories in World War II. I doubt he would have ever wanted his name associated with this kind of state-sanctioned depravity:
Real estate pro John Alle, who, as we’ve reported, has been on a long-term quest to save the city of Santa Monica and who has been rewarded not by assistance from authorities, but by a concussion and broken jaw courtesy of meth addicts, also has property near the park. His experiences shock the conscience:
FIGHTING AGAINST THE TIDE: Santa Monica Anti-Crime Activist Assaulted by Methheads, Left With Concussion and Broken Jaw The most frustrating thing about these situations? They're entirely preventable, but the far-left braintrust that has taken over the Golden State likes it this way and does everything in its power to enable their continuation. Way‑out‑there City Councilwoman Eunisses Hernandez, whose District 1 includes the park, has paved the way for exactly what we’re witnessing:
This is what progressive politics brings you, this is what one-party rule wreaks, and this is what the Democratic Socialists of America want to import to your city or town. It’s wake-up time in America, even if it’s too late for the failed dystopian state of California. |

No comments:
Post a Comment